Girly Stuff

My Photo
jezzhae
26 years old,from Philippines…I'm not a professional make up artist, I love to read blogs and my Favorite Make up guru is Michelle Phan. I like reviewing products that I love to used. I have a great passion for make up and fashion. I may love make up very much but I am not that girlie. Although there are times where I am, we have our times we're we have to be tough and speak for ourselves. I like to learn and try out new things! I don't claim myself to be an artist because I'm not. I am only still a beginner and still learning new things I've never known!. My personal style varies depending on my mood. I can be sporty 1 day, and feminine the next day. I love playing around with my clothes. I mix and match and I like super dressy too.
View my complete profile

Thank you FB! I found my father


Hello guys,It's been a long time that I didn't write a blog that related to make up, But I'm active reader on my follower...
Now,I just wanna share my most unforgettable night in my Life!.
Yes!.I finally found my Man in my LiFE!..My father.

In 23 years of my existence I really don't know my real father except his name.It's a long story
And with the help of Social Networking (Facebook) my half sister found me.I'm so happy & Lucky coz I thought it will take many years, or maybe I will not meet him anymore.Thank you Mark Zuckerberg!
!
God Thank you so much because another one of my dreams came true.

3 comments:

G said...

Oh wow!!! :D that's so great and amazing... i am a fan of facebook for tracking people i've lost touch with too!

jezzhae said...

@geli, thank you po..

Carissa Inez said...

facebook really connects :D


nice reading yourblog..

http://flightvintage.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

D.G.S.Beauty's 100 Followers Giveaway!

1000 Followers misskatv Giveaway! - INTERNATIONAL

700 Followers Giveaway: Yummycharm Stuffs!